Next Annual Summit
To be determined.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about past summits.
2022: 1st Annual GLOW Summit
- Provide opportunity to network with collaborators face to face
- Reflect on GLOW accomplishments to date
- Propose GLOW work plan for 2023
- Discuss critical questions for a prospective NLPHL clinical trial
- Enthusiastic global approval and support from both pediatric and adult providers including the global pathology and clinical trials community and the leaders of clinical trial collaborative groups
- Comprehensively reviewed historical and current classification, diagnosis, and management of nLPHL by recognized experts and global leaders in Hodgkin lymphoma
- General support for prospective initiatives of the consortium at large
- Identified next steps, challenges, and benefits of proceeding to prospective nLPHL clinical trial and/or registry
- Discussion of big data initiatives such as NODAL (Hodgkin working group of the PCDC) and Michael Binkley’s retrospective database as a path to additional analyses
- All Summit objectives were achieved